About the Role
An opportunity for a Commercial Partnerships Manager with experience in brand partnerships has been created within the commercial team of a UK travel brand. This will be working on national and regionally focused partnerships for London and the Midlands, to drive incremental revenue, customer acquisition and brand equity for the business. Current partners include a mix of venues and leisure partners, reward platforms, affiliates, regional stakeholders, Destination Marketing Organisations (DMO’s) and Tour Operators.
This will suit someone looking to create new ideas and fresh commercial opportunities, as there is a wide variety of partnerships to work across, including large events, festivals and tech platforms. Some partnerships are mainly revenue generating whilst others include creative activation to engage customers and increase brand engagement in collaboration with marketing and PR teams.
Joining the Commercial Partnerships team, this person will help to drive customer acquisition through specific partners to deliver incremental revenue and manage regional stakeholder relationships such as Destination Marketing Organisations and affiliate activity to enhance the customer proposition.
What will the role involve?
• Delivery of revenue targets and marketing KPI’s based on annual Marketing and Commercial Partnerships plan.
• Effective management of an existing portfolio of partners, optimising activity based on business needs and delivering efficient return on investment (ROI).
• Source new revenue-generative partnership opportunities and negotiate, business case and contract partners with the support of the Procurement team.
• Development of multi-faceted partnerships activating through the marketing mix, using owned, bought and earned channels to drive trip stimulation.
• Development of innovative solutions to provide new products or propositions to partner audiences by working with IT, Revenue Management and Pricing to deliver projects.
• Structured measurement and analysis of key revenue and marketing metrics for each partnership, including reporting the incremental revenue benefit from all activity.
• Optimisation of affiliate & cashback activity to drive continuous improvement and ROI.
• Build extensive knowledge and contacts across key regional stakeholders to understand the full partnership landscape and identify key priorities for the business.
• Work closely with the marketing team to influence regional support across CRM, Marketing
• Communications, Social Media, Corporate Affairs, Brand, and Digital teams to provide the resources required to deliver key regional marketing activity and commercial objectives.
What would we like you to bring?
• Strong commercial and marketing partnership knowledge, with good instinct for brand synergies and developing creative commercial solutions.
• Familiarity with the Midlands and London regions with an existing network of tourism boards, event venues and festival organisers would be useful but not essential.
• Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously, to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communicator, able to influence key stakeholders.
• Commercial acumen and negotiation skills to maximise the output of commercial contracts.
• Strong experience with creative/media processes to manage timelines and deliverables.
• Willing to travel regularly in the UK to internal team meetings and external partner
• meetings – approx. 20% of time will be out at meetings, and work is hybrid with 2 days in the London office.
If this sounds like it could be a good opportunity to develop your commercial partnership career, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Rachel Steele at email@example.com .
About the Company
Huddle is a recruitment and coaching company, partnering with clients in the marketing and communications industry to build and develop amazing teams of talented and diverse people.
Please note that we won't be able to contact all of the brilliant people who apply for each job unfortunately, only those who's profiles we consider to be a potential match for our clients current opportunity. If you'd like support with your job hunt, CV or interview preparation then we offer coaching and career advice, see our coaching services for more information.