About the Role
A great opportunity for a Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to join a purpose-led business with B-Corp status within the built environment sector. Led by a forwards-thinking team who are passionate about making an impact through sustainable practices for the built environment.
This person will lead a small marcomms team, and work across three areas of the business: the design consultancy, a co-working space, and an archive & learning academy. It will be a varied and rewarding role, with the chance to lead and shape the marketing and communications strategy.
What will the role involve?
• Working with the Strategy Director and Business Development Director to understand their growth strategy, developing into a marketing plan for their target markets, and executing that with support from the marketing and comms team.
• Reviewing marketing strategy that currently includes CRM, newletters, PR, thought leadership, events & workshops, social media – analysing what is working for them.
• Campaign management for new project launches, including tours of buildings / structures, videos, social media, press articles, interviews.
• Creating specific marketing collateral for various industry sectors the consultancy is targeting, such as transport, education, commercial sectors.
• Supporting the BD team ensuring that messaging is consistently on-brand across their bid documents, mentoring the BID writer.
• Managing and developing the team reporting into this role: PR Manager, Bid Writer, Graphic Designer, Brand consultant.
• Working with external brand consultants on a brand refresh and launch of a new website.
• Owning the impact report for their B-Corp status every 2 years.
Who are we looking for?
• This opportunity will suit someone who has a good level of experience in marketing and communications, ready for a strategic role with future leadership potential.
• Enjoys working at pace, juggling a varied workload.
• Passionate about taking action towards a more sustainable future.
• Industry expertise is not essential, but an interest in the built environment will be helpful.
• Energetic and fun, a natural relationship builder.
• Can do, will do attitude.
If this sounds like a good match for your passion to help build a purpose-led business using your marketing and comms expertise, please apply by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Huddle is a recruitment and coaching company, partnering with clients in the marketing and communications industry to build and develop amazing teams of talented and diverse people.
Please note that we won't be able to contact all of the brilliant people who apply for each job unfortunately, only those who's profiles we consider to be a potential match for our clients current opportunity. If you'd like support with your job hunt, CV or interview preparation then we offer coaching and career advice, see our coaching services for more information.